Cold, nasal congestion, fever, shivering, mucus while coughing. Taken Tylenol and Droxyl. What should I take?

Hello Doctor, I have recently shifted to California, San Jose. Due to weather change I have got cold, nasal congestion after that fever with shivering , mucus while coughing. I am taking Tylenol cold multi-symptom severe and droxyl 500 tab. Please help me which medicine I should take. I have only 1 tab left for droxyl 500, I have bought in India. Please advise which medicine I have to take in California. Thanks,
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012