Cold, mucolite drops, frequent bowl movement, meteox, zimnic 200, phenergan, no cure

Hello Dr,I ve a 4 and half months old baby boy and he weighs about 6.620kg( weighed on 14th may), I consult the dr, for his cold n prescribed him MUCOLITE drops (6 drops thrice a day for 6 days) after his 1st dosage , he started pooping little bit . Then watery motion after 2nd dosage. i ve given totally 3 dosage only.. Then i ve consulted another Dr, he has prescribed METNOX (3.75ml twice a day), TAB ZIMNIC 200 (1/4 twice a day), PHERNARGAN(5ml at night).still he s not yet cured. its about 1 week. Today he foams around 6 times and watery loose motion. pls tel the solution to recover from loose motion for my baby............
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012