Cold, kidney area pain, dark urine. Used aspirin What is going on?

Currently in Chiang Mai Thailand and its Songkran big water fight and unfortunatley a lot of dirty water is thrown around. Three days of playing I caught a cold. Soon after my back began to hurt and then realized it must be my kidneys. Was also drinking, on and off flop sweats, on and off temp but not bad, didn't messure temp. Urine is dark and cloudy, no pain urinating. Been taking natural remedies for cold plus asprin or ibuprofin. Its almost 6am here planning on waiting to see doc around 9am. Pain is mild. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013