Cold, itchy sensation in nose, nose bent to one side. Using panadol for cold. Causes for symptoms?

hi sir ,most of the time i feel cold and itching in my nose ,i saw by the mirror,one side actually the right side of my nose is not same as the left side.i am using panadol to finish cold but its not it nose bone growth ?. If it is than what should i do ?.why this happens ?.please give me your kind instructions.i also feel that my nose is bended at one side of the face,it does not look straight. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013