Cold, intermittent headache on left side during hunger, subsides on eating, get fever during nights. Cause?

sir, i caught cold and have headache on left side for the past 3 to 4 days. The headache comes and goes frequently especially when iam hungry and when had food it disappears.For the past 3-4days iam very hungry in the morning.I get fever(feeling warmer than previously) during the nights.Today my palms are chill a bit.I have pain lower jaw on the left side and a feeling of shrinking of the cheek is felt on the left side near the upper jaw connection. I had undergone treatment for piles in the last month.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012