Cold, increased heartbeat, cannot sleep. Taken Tylenol. What is this?

Hello Dr. Grief. These last two days I ve had a bit of a cold , but my heart almost feels like it s on adrenaline. I can t sleep, it s almost as if something always has to be moving on my body. If I breathe heavy through my mouth, my heart calms down. My mom works in medical and she felt my heart beat and wasn t concerned. However, it feels like the skin right above my heart is like, spasming (for lack of a better word). I m 23, 5 10, 143 lbs. I m usuaully a very healthy kid, but this concerns me. I ve just been on basic Tylenol medicine, nothing I don t normally take. I haven t done anything I don t typically do but this whole thing is new.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012