Cold, headache, fever, nose bleeds with blood clots. Emergency condition?

My 17 year old son has had a cold with headache and fever over the past 2 days. His fever left this morning however he has now had several nose bleeds and now have blown out two blood clots. One looked like a sliver from a woman s period and the second one looked like a vein . He started having the nose bleeds last night. This evening, several blood clots. He says he no longer have a headache. Should I take him to URGENT CARE or is EMERGENCY TO HOSPITAL warrented?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012