Cold, headache, bunged nose, difficulty in breathing, bloody mucus residue after blowing. Treatment?

Hi... recently i have just had a cold... headache... feeling really cold all time and a bunged nose... i have got rid of all the symptoms but the bunged up nose... i have had this for like a week and it us impossible for me to breathe in at all through my nose...also when i blow it... i get a bloody mucus residue.... when i wake up in the morning also i have a really dry mouth/throat but its painful too...and ideas
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
It seems that you might be having upper respiratory tract infection and rhinitis.
Due to congestion in nasal cavity you get nasal blockage and there might be having blood stained nasal discharge.
Take decongestant medicine for 2-3 days.
Put decongestant nasal drops like Otrivin in nose.
Do vicks vapor inhalation.
Avoid colddrinks and junk food.
Ok and take care.