Cold hands and feet, whith blotches underarm and legs, itchy white patches, fatigue, headshaking. Autoimmune disorder?

HHi my name is Shauna. I have the impression that i have some type of auto immune disorder. I have had several symptoms. Mostly fatigue, weakness in hands, tingling on my head, head shaking. And the newest symptom i stay cold all the time hands and feet. Bit i have started having white blotches on my skin under my Arm and all over my legs. I have also had itchy white patches when i stand for over 5 minutes what do u think about all of this
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013