Cold hands and feet, numbness behind head, pulling sensation in left side of face. Treatment?

my hands and feet become very cold like ice running through my veins. Then the back of my head feels odd and eventually moves over my entire head. then the left side of my mouth will begin to pull and then my family states that i become stiff and jerk all over then when i come to i am sick at my stomach and very tired and have to lay down.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
The way you are describing your symptoms, is a codition resembling seizures. You need to get evaluated and find out the cause and settle this. It is important if you have any one in your family who had or is having similar comlaints.You need to attend to this as there are side effects if this is not treated.