Cold, get extreme tiredness after sleeping, increasing headache, poor concentration, fuzzy hearing due to pressure differences. Cause?

Hello, I am a young male aged 23. Recently getting over a cold but i find myself extremely tired after sleep, with a increasing headache the more I try to concentrate in university. Also, I have changing pressure differences in my left ear that cause my hearing to be fuzzy in the left ear if i m listening to music at a reasonable volume even without headphones. I play american football so I believe i am quite active. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012