Cold fluid that leaks in head, dripping down the side and front of face, headache, cannot breathe well, top of nose hurt, CT scan, normal, back issues bone spur in neck, no history of back surgery or head trauma

I am feeling like there is cold fluid that leaks in my head for the last 6 days feels like dripping down side and front of face from the top of head . It was intermittent and now it is almot chronic- now it is getting worse day by day ... feel slight not severe headache in between eyes and nose (like sinus ) but can breathe well through my nose. The top of nose hurts badly. I went to the ER and I had a CT scan done. The results were normal. I do have back issues bone spur in neck and - no history of back surgery or any known head trauma. I really am scared as to what this can be. i have had bronchitis . I am having cholecysectomy tomorrow and want to make sure I am okay. This is very aggravating. What to do?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012