Cold, fingers numb, waking up hot and sweaty, feels dizzy, itchy throat, lung pain, lump on neck. Suggestion?

I am getting very cold my feet and fingers are going numb and tingling , I am also getting up between 1-5 am in the morning to puke on random nights, I wake up hot and sweaty. I have this raspy cough I have had for a wail now. I am also getting very dizzy and confnnusion on certain things. I am tired all the time and weak, I can barley make it up a few stairs and I am only 100lbs and 4 11. I also have chills on and off. When I cough sometimes I feel really ichy on the inside of my throt and lungs its very painfull and not comforting. I have been doing research and I also have a slight lump on the left side of my neck. Please let me know if I am ok.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012