Cold, fever, runny nose, blood when sneezing, headache. Can you help me?

Hi, i am Vaani, am a student from India. for the past few weeks or maybe i should say for past 3 years i ve been ving terrible cold , frequent fever(my body temperature is always higher than usually some one should have), for past 2-3 weeks am ving runny nose and i also saw few blood drops in while sneezing and am also having frequent headache on my left side more than i do on my right side...... can u tell me anything on my this condition?? please try to help me with my queries....
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013