Cold, fever, red blood clots in saliva. Am I okay?

Few days back i had was about to loose my , this happens to me when i either get cold or fever . this time it was fever i went to the doctor. he gave me something by which the fever went, but when i started to spit in morning there was clot of bright red blood . this is happening from past three to four days. Today when i was brushing my teeth a little flesh came out along with a clot of bold. Request you to please help me to undrestand what is it. Nat
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Hi ! Are you still having fever or are you having any discolored patches in any part of your body ? You should get reviewed by your treating doctor who may advise a routine blood test and a clotting profile along with a total platelet count. Along with it I would also suggest you to get your oral cavity examined by a Dentist to exclude any local factors for your bleeding from the gums. Till then, you can go for some Vit C tablets, and an antiseptic gurgles.
Wishing you an early recovery.