Cold, fever and cough. Widal test said S. Typhi. What does it mean?

Hi, My son is 2 years old. He recently travelled with us from bangalore to andhra in train on sunday. since then he is having cold , cough and fever .we took urine and blood test as per local physician. he has widal test results as below. S.Typhi O : 1:40 S.Typh H 1:40 urine exmination: microscopic; 3-5 pus cells. doc is saying he has urinary infection and prescribed: syrup :wikoryl syrup: brozettys syrup:neeril tables: spectratil..can u pls confirm? reason is after 2 days of dosage also his cold is still remaining
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012