Cold, dry cough, eye itching. TB skin test positive, X-ray normal. Allergies or TB infection?

I have this problem since a long time whenever I suffer from cold , it gives me dry coughing and I never gave attention to this, bt this year it bothered me a lot at night. And I get it instantly sometiem when I am on the road, or when I enter any AC room... feels like some particles in the air bothers me. My cold is kinda cured bt not totally whnevr I wakeup I have to spit this gel like cough and few days back I had sore throat but, now its no more when I started drinking warm water and started sleeping on bed. Doc suggested me to have tb skin test done coz I told them that when my cold is no more I feel the metal like smell coming in since a long time. The test came as positive then I was suggested to take chest X- ray and nothing was showing on X-ray it was all normal... I would like to know what exactly wrong with me coz my doc nw suggested to take ESR test now?? Somewaht I feel like I have allergy problem coz I had itchy eyes and sneezy nose bt, as I am on medication it stopped but, the dry cough isn t stopping why its happening when I m outside or in AC room or when I have cold...please help me in knowing... could it be an acute Tb or somethign else??
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012