Cold, cough with little shivering. Took Gudcef CV, sinarest, pantoplex, fever still not going. Blood test required ?

i have cold and cough little shivering also Dr gives me gudcef cv ,sinarest,pantoplex tablets and zedex syrup after 3 days my fever not gone completely before 100.7 f and now 99.6 then i consult another dr he told me that i have some throat infection so that s why my fever is not going completely and he gives me sinarest,azitural 500,and pantop40 did i need any blood test needed to conform what kind of a fever i got?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012