Cold, cough, wheezing, stomach hurt, diarrhoea, nausea. What is treatment?

I have been sick with a cold for about 3 weeks, I got strep 2 times in that time span, then during the second time of strep I developed a cough, I was wheezing & my stomach hurt. as of now my stomach pain has worsened, I have on and off diarreah, sometimes it is tarry & other times it is runny. I am nauseous all the time & it worsens when I cough or yawn. when I eat it makes it better for about 2-3 hours & then the nauseous ness comes back. also, when I cough I can feel there is something in my throat but it won't come out, there is no more wheezing, it is a dry cough. but makes me feel like I want to throw up everytime I cough. what is this?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013