Cold , cough, vomits after drinking milk, blood in stool, bacterial infection,

Hello my 8 month old daughter is conjuring for last 2 days,profuse vomitting and she s not eating much too.the toned milk she takes,she vomits it out n even my breast fed milk.she s not dull or dehydrated but having cold and cough which is not resolving for last two weeks.also week back I noticed fresh drop of blood in her stools once.which my doctor said could be bacterial infection of stomach and put her on Vedic me for there days and said that this antibiotic will resolve her chest congestion too.she didn t pass blood in stools since then but her congestion is not resolving.kindly help.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012