Cold, cough, sneezing, yellow mucus, blood spots on sneezing. Antibiotics needed?

Helo doctor I have cold and cough last 2 weeks. I have not taken any medicine. I only taken steam through nose and mouth. Now I have a little releiveness. But not fully reccovered. Still coughing and sneezing . My cough colour is little yellow in colour. Now on today morning after brushing and all, when I sneeze , then blood stains are appearing along with the cough like thickness. Please advise I have to take antibiotics or not. regards
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012