Cold, cough, slight enlargement in nostrils. Undergoing FESS. Permanent cure?

Hi, I am Sandip (India) and I have been suffering from cold and cough for sometime. I have noticed these symptoms during the climate change. I visited the ENT and he said there is a slight enlargement in my nostrils and have to undergo FESS to get rid of it. I have folllowing questions: 1. Do I really need to operate? 2. Is it safe? Will I get permanantly cured? 3. What is the cost? 4. Can I use my insurance? (Cashless)
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013