Cold, cough, pain while rolling eyeballs, pricking sensation in the back, lower back ache. What could this be?

Hi Doctor, Considering the weather change in my city everyones catching the illness . Mine started with a terrible cold and fever ... after 2 days the fever went n i stopped the panadols. However, after 2 days again when the cold began reducing I caught on a sudden fever again, much higher and painful. After takin standard cold & flu panadol every 6 hrs(within which time the fever would rise) the temp would sore and drop after i break sweat. after almost 3 days now. THe fever seems to have gone but im left with cold cough and a strange heavy and painful sensation while rollin my eyeballs or moving it suddenly. And my entire torso (back and chest down) upto the hips seem to have a painful pin n needle sensation. I must mention a lower back ache i have also been having since a few weeks. but i belive that to be the change in beddings.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012