Cold, cough, nasal blockages, leg pain. High blood sugar levels. Diabetes or viral infection?

Hello Doctor Good Morning From past five days am suffering with severe cold, cough ,nostrils are blocked and pains in legs and at abdominal.On consultation with medic concluded as viral fever pyrexia.All the test (widal,CUE,CBP,MP smear, ECG , Xray checst were normal).Except the Blood sugar the readings before Fasting-168;PP-291 surprisingly.I do not have diabetes.Would you please help me in knowing whether this raise in levels are due to viral fever or i have been affected by diabetes. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012