Cold, cough, mucus in cough, drowsiness, sweat. What can help?

Hi, I am premkumar, i am having cold right now. while blowing the nose i didn't get any blood staint, but while coughing out the mucus i get the blood staint for 2 times today. i am having cold for more than 6 days ... headache is also there...... i am at the age of 26. i used to put coldact every time, it will clear in 2 days .. but if i use the same tablet noe .. it result in drowsy. plz sugest me some good tips to over come this cold.... sweating is also there ... as i am in chennai it can be of too hot
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013