Cold, cough, fluid leakage from umbilicus, redness, developed umbilical hernia. Treatment?

Hi, My daughter is 28 years old, weighs approximately 450 lbs and has recently had a cold with a cough . She has had some fluid leakage from her umbilicus for the last few days and on examination of the umbilicus it looks like it is bulging out. There is also a redness around her umbilicus about 6 in diameter. I was wondering if she has developed an umbilical hernia and if she is leaking peritoneal fluid. Is this an emergent situation? Can you please help?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012