Cold, cough, fever, stuffy and runny nose, chest pain, bronchitis or phenomia

I have been fighting a cold for the past week. Now I have a bad cough and fever . I have a stuffy nose and runny nose. My fever is 101.3. I coughed a little greenish phlem but not too much. I feel very tired and have no energy. I have had bronchities before. My right chest hurts kinds in the upper neck area. When I take a deep breath in it hurts and sometimes I can t catch my breath. Do you think I might have bronchities or phenomia. A suggestion would be helpful. I do have good medical insurance but also don t want to be somewhat of a baby if it s just a cold and plus long lines at doctors offices. Any information would be very helpful. Thank You, Tasha Bourne
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012