Cold, cough, difficulty breathing, mucus discharge, green stools. Pneumonia or bronchitis?

I had a cold about two weeks ago. I took Zrytec-D only. I still cough from time to time, but it also seems harder to breathe somewhat. When I cough, it is a clear substance, sometimes mucas like. At the beginning though, it was yellow and green. In addition to this, I have had 3 stools that were green and no, I haven t been eating alot of green items like lettuce and so forth to cause this. Can I have pneumonia or bronchitis?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012