Cold, cough, bronchitis. Went through nubilization, had respinil syrup. Is this good medication or can it lead to asthma?

Hi, my baby is 6 months old. he got cold and cough since Tuesday. I referred a doctor on Wednesday who suggested to go for nubilization. I continued nubilization for 3 days that is Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but no improvement. today I went back again and doctor said that it looks like bronchitis infection and suggested Respinil syrup and wikoryl AF drops and nubilization with budecort and asthalin. is the good medication and can there be chance of further issues. And is nubilization important, can it lead to asthma etc in future
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012