Cold, cough and fever, loss of weight. Taken telekast. Serious?

hi, my child is 1 1/5 yrs she gets cold , cough and fever once in month and it will last to 8 to 10 days after treated with antioboitic, is these normal in growing child or its serious condition? What could be the reason for presisting sickness and how to prevent it. My doctor said that she is allergic and is treating with Telekast-L kid 1 every night. is that ok to continue. She loos weigth in that time and for her age she is under weight . advice for weight grow
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013