Cold, continuous nasal discharge. Taking L-montus medication, no relief. Treatment options?

Hi myself , I am always having cold (runny nose ) for the past 6 months. My doctor gave me different medicines but those are of no user. Recently he advised me to take L Montus tablet. I am continuing this for 1 month but there is no improvement only that I am always feeling drowsy. He told me that this is something related to post nasal secretion . Am always carrying a kerchief because of this non stop runny nose. Can someone please suggest me any best medicine to get rid of this annoying cold. My Age is 28 and my gender is Male. I dont have allergy or any such problems for any medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013