Cold chills off and on, cramps, shoulder pain, lower abdominal pain, back pain. Negative PT. Help?

I've been having cold chills off and on three out the day for 2 1/2 weeks this morning my left arm started aching high up in the shoulder down in went away after a little while and has appear again tonite left arm very achy shoulder down and cold chills I'm 43 year old female durning this 2 1/2 week I have also had breast tenderness since my period bout 3 weeks ago I had some moments of sensitivity to normal smell I'm around and had some weird changes in taste of food I have been fixed years ago but did take a pregnancy test and came back negative I have notice some pain in my lower right bikini area tonite only and other than that on my left back side a couple of morning I had some pain in mid back left side other than that nothening else the last 3 weeks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013