Cold chills, hurting stomach, dizziness, passed out. Taken Phentermine. What could be the reason?

Hi, So yesterday I started feeling sick around 1130 am.. like i was coming down with a stomach bug... I had cold chills and my stomach was hurting. I nver threw up so that was good. I went to bed, When i woke up this morning i felt fine. I got in the shower and about 3 minutes in started getting really dizzy, I started to lose my hearing and vision then I fell! Im pretty sure I passed out! ButI wasnt completely out of it. I got out of shower, and now i am okay, im just ek nd relaxing. I m not sure what it was. I took half of a Phentermine for the 1st time yesterday morning around 730, im not sure if that has anything to do with it?? Help!
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012