Cold, bronchial infection. Pain in surgical incisions when coughing. Suggestions?

I have had a cold and bronchial infection. I have been coughing and sometimes it can be quite violent. (I am taking an antibiotic and prescribed cough medicine ). When I cough, I experience pain along the incision line from when I had three c-sections, partial hysterectomy , tummy tuck and finally an oopherectomy. Now there is bruising along this scar . The bruising is dark purple and sore. Should I go back to my doctor? I didn t notice the bruising when I went to his office the other day or I would have showed it to him.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013