Cold, blocked nose, dry cough, temperature, itchy arms and legs, spots on both legs, prickly heat

I have a bad cold - blocked nose , chesty cough (was dry) and the usual aches and pains, pretty sure I ve had a temperature. For the last 3 days I have had ket haing the feeling that my arms and legs where itchy . This moning I have got spots on both legs, feels a bit like prikley heat but with our the prickly just the itch
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Dear MAYLIS, you are having symptoms of viral flu or allergy... In this case You have to rule out if there is any causative allergens for example, dusts, cats, or else..
You can have good anti-allergic drug along with syrup for dry cough.. Plus You have to inhale steam of plain water for 10-15 min to help open your nose blockage.. And i am very much sure that you will soon fine betterment
Consult GP if condition persists.