Cold and viruses in child. Fever and sore throat. Why is this happening?

Hi, my son is 4 year old. He is normally very healthy. The last month he has been over loaded with colds and virusus. it seems like he gets a bug every week. Last week he had a fever and a sore throat . His fever broke and he was good rest of the week. This week he spiked another fever and has chest congestion. He does go to kindy 3 days a week. Is it possible he keeps picking up these bugs from school. I m worrried as they time between bugs is really close. He is eating and drinking smoothies, jello and eggs and is having lots of fluids. His fever the last cpl days has been hovering at around 37.5. Any info would be great Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012