Cold and ear infection, horrid cough, on Amoxicillin. Prescribed Zpack, Claritin, Cheratussin, no help. Cure ?

I have had a cold and ear infection for over 7 weeks now, Been to Dr s 3 times. I was put on Amoxicillin 2 weeks ago, My Dr in last visit gave me Zpack and told me to take Claritin. My cough is horrid. Sometimes it is yellow, sometimes clear but it is constant and productive. I put a call in to Dr due to the cough, I can t sleep from it. She put me on Cheratussin a/c first does was last night, and I still coughed all night. I m a little worried because we demo d a old home 8 weeks ago which had horsehair and loaded in yrs of dust and mold. Dr s do not seem to be worried.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013