Cold and cough with stuffy nose, bleeding when nose blowed. Any damage to nose ?

hi, my name is AAAA, i have a question about my son. He having a cold atm, he coughing, running nose , and when i try to pump his nose when he is stuffy, he is 5 months now, this is not the first time i use the pump but this time when i tried it, i pump out some fluid, there is a lil bit of blood color comeing out also, just a lil bit, i dont know did i pump too hard that made he bleeding inside the nose? or did is scratch his nose while i use the pump, he seem fine after pumping, he only cry when i use that cuz he hate it. I scare to use it again because i dont want to daamage his nose, but he is still stuffy, so .. should i keep using? i dont know whether i do it hard or not , since it is a pump, i just pump.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013