Cold and blocked ears. CT scan of para nasal sinuses showed septum deviation with bony spur, mucosal thickening in bilateral ethmoidal. Help?

Hi I am Haripraghash. 30 years old male. I did a CT scan of para nasal sinuses and it read as 1.) Septum deviation with bony spur 2.) Mild mucosal thickening in bilateral ethmoidal,axillary and frontal sinuses 3.) Polypoidal thickening in maxillary sinus and right maxillary ostium occluded. I have been having a bad cold and blocked ears for over 1 week now. Little worried about the blocked ears.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013