Cold, allergy, taking clarityne 10mg, done blood test, ESR, headache, eye pain, relief after taking ibrufen

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from cold since last 1 and half years, I have consulted many doctors..the final outocme is that it is allegies which is the cause.I have to daily take medicine(CLARITYNE 10mg).I have done the complete blood check wherein the ESR is at 65(On the higher side). I am daily suffering from some or the other disease .I suffered from Sever headache on the right side of my head and main pain on the right eye,I could get some relief after taking a Ibrufen tablet., But since last 2 nights after sleeping for 2 hrs. i get up due to the same head ache. I am sleepless and in a very bad shape.Can you please Suggest & Help.Regards,Kapil
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012