Cold. Prescribed amoxcillin, nasonex. Diagnosed deviated septum. Prescribed flonase, decongestant. Diagnosed non-allergic rhinitis. Improvement?

Had bad head cold 8 weeks ago. Went to doctor and prescribed amoxicillen and nasonex. I took the amoxicillen and started the nasonex. I then made appointment with ENT and he said that I had deviated septum. He stated that he thought once my cold symptoms went away I would be back to my normal and told me to take flonase and any decongestant. He expected that it could take up to 6 weeks to get rid of the cold. I then made appointment with allergist to rule out any allergies and skin testing was done and came back negative for any allergies. She said that I had non-allergic rhinitis of unknown cause. I have no drippy nose only stuffiness that includes day and worst at night. I went back to the ENT and he prescribed oral steroids for 6 days which made minor improvement and to continue to use Nasonex. It is now week 8 and the morning and evenings are the worst. I am at my wits end on what to do next. I am up every night 2-3 times as my cannot breathe. I do not have a history of sinus infection and discharge is clear and bloody mucus from the dryness of my nose. The allergist expects this to go away once the weather clears up. Please advise my next step.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013