Cold, 102 fever , chills, sore throat , dry coughing, now wet, productive cough, green mucus, blood, sore throat

I had what may have been a pretty bad cold or worse ten days ago, (102 fever , chills, sore throat , dry coughing) and it has now evolved into very wet, productive cough that at first had a hard peice of green mucus and then is now yellow, sometimes with blood. I keep coughing huge pieces up. My throat is still quite sore and my voice is gone. I have no idea what this is or if I should go to the doctor..
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012