Coin shaped scars all over arms, itchy, swollen ears, lump over cartilage. What is it?

I have been seeing a dermatologist for a few months now, and she's concluded that I have nummular eczema after 3 biopsies. I have coin shaped scars all over my arms--only my arms, I don't get them anywhere else. And now my ears are extremely itchy and swollen, and even a little lumpy all over the upper cartilage and it's extremely uncomfortable. I have a history of allergies but now I think it's strange my family members who don't have allergies are getting the same coins on their arms like I have.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013