Coil removal due to water infection, have improper bowel movements, blood clots in stools, flatus before passing stools. Normal?

been in hospitail foe the past five days with really bad stomach pains they said i hada really bad water infection and my coil was infected so they removed it im back home now and when i got to the toilet foe a wee im gettin blood clots is this normal and i havent had any proper bowl movement for 5 days now and just before passining wind i get pains and have tp push my wind out
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer