Coil inserted. Triggered period. Baby does not want breastmilk maybe due to taste change. Suggestions?

I just had an coil insert and I think it triggered my period. I am exclusively breastfeeding and I did not have a period since I gave birth 12/11/2012. My daughter doesn t want to feed any more and crying of hunger (I think the taste of the milk changed). She doesn t want the bottle either (we tried formula and my breast milk ). I do not know how to make her accept the bottle, this is a really difficult time for me and dad and we are becoming very stressed and over tired. Can you give some advice or information, please?!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013