Coccyx pain, had a partial hysterectomy, cyst in ovary, feels like nerve pain. Cause?

I have been suffering with coccyx pain for a year. I have had x-rays done and there is no evidence of anything wrong with the tailbone itself. It feels like nerve pain . It hurts when I sit and when I am trying to sleep. I have to constantly shift to relieve the pain. I just found out that I have 2 fairly large cysts on my right ovary, and after my 2nd ultrasound they appear to be shrinking. The first ultrasound measured the one at 24 and now it is down to 18. The doctor said it was a little bit larger than a golf ball a month ago and is now slightly smaller. I am curious if the ovarian cyst is pushing on the nerves in my tailbone area and is the culprit of all my pain? I will also mention that I had a partial hysterectomy 11 years ago.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012