Coccxydynia, tail bone pain, sacum pain, estradoil dosage for chronic pain ?

have you heard of estradoil helping coccxydynia and if so, what dosage? i have chronic pain in my tail bone (where it all started) and now I have chronic pain that has spread to my sacum, si joints, hips, and lower back areas. the pain is constant. it s been on going for several yrs, every single day. only relief is laying on my side or walking. but i have a bad leg and walking is difficult for me to do. any thoughts on estradoil dosage for chronic pain? thx.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012