Coccidioides fungi found in lung after surgery. Painful. Did it cause throat cancer?

Just home after a week in Maui memorial hospital, had surgery with heart and thorax dr. he sent me for cat scans and pet scan , to check out throat problem, came out lung likes of newly formed cancer in left lung, thought he might have to remove rib and possibly lower left lobe. when hearing that a COCCIDIOIDES fungi was what they found instead, removed it. sent to a lab in salt lake city ? no definite result back for 5 more weeks. In terrible pain and still said I need 6 weeks of radiation on laranex after biobsy showed some cancer there. this was found before the fungus in lung. but my voice is fine. now wondering if I really did have cancer on throat, or was it caused by fungi also ? what should I ask DR. DANG, radiation still? or was it resolved in surgery on lung ?drs. seem in a quandry. no answer from CDC drs. either. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012