Cocaine user. Pressure in head, chest pain when short of cocaine. Any ideas?

hi i am a heavey cocaine user for about two years and i have never had negitive effects until recently. now when i snort cocaine i get really intense pressure on the top part of my head and then my headache goes away and then crazy painful chest pain starts. it is never both at the same time it goes from headache to chest pain. can you tell me what is happening to me
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013

Cocaine can cause damage to heart (observed in long-term use or overdose), Myocardial infarction( heart attack), arrhythmia (rhythm disorders), and cardiomyopathy (increase in heart size).

You may have to undergo investigations to assess the function of heart.
After investigations further assessment can be planned.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Wish you Good Health