Coarse and rough skin on upper lips, sick, tired, nausea, colder. What is cause and cure?

hi Dr. Samuel,
I have noticed since last two days that on my upper lip, on immediate right from the center line on upper lip, my lip skin has became very rough and coarse which I can feel very clearly. However, if I see in the mirror, the skin color is the same and thus, it looks mostly near to normal skin. I had this same problem before too. I think, this is the third time in past 8-9 months. I am also feeling like little sick and feeling, tired, nausea and colder than other people. Please help me understand my problem and its solution.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013